Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall is here...


HAPPY FALL!!!

My sister started a tradition with Mason when he was little to take him to a pumpkin patch and let him run around, find some pumpkins, take some pictures and just have fun. Since Kaden and Boston have been around, we have continued that. We went last weekend to a pumpkin patch and we had lots of fun!!! Kaden did throw some of the pumpkins too!


We also had a Halloween party with some of my friends and all our kids!!! Kaden was a lion, Boston an elephant and Mason was a blue Power Ranger. We had lots of fun there too.






I also wanted to share some pics at the WT football game and then a few others I just like. :) Hope everyone is having a wonderfull beginning to Fall!!! We are!!













**I dont really know why some of the pictures are small and some are normal size...I think it has to do with the setting on my camea. It must have gotten switched on some of them. Sorry!! Hope you can still see them all. :)


5 comments:

Ladd Family said...

Fun pics and fun times! We love you guys so much!

Spawns of Seaton said...

Very good pictures, those boys are lucky have each other!! Looks like fun!

Julia Soler said...

Ah what cute pictures! It's awesome that you and your sister's kids are the same age so that they can be close and all...Happy Fall to you and Keenan! :-)

Ryan said...

Hey Tiffany, thanks for the kind words about my pictures. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well in A-Town. Hook 'Em!!

Mindy, Adam, & Grayson said...

Hi There! I found your blog just back clicking and clicking.. haha! I love your pictures. You have a BEAUTIFUL family! I was cuirous on how to add the "Favorite Bloggers" to my blog. Can you help me?