Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Ventures...

My sister, Heather, has started a new venture in her life...she is starting to take pictures and get in to the photography business...she recently took some pictures of Kaden, and her 2 boys, Mason and Boston!! They are so precious! I am super excited because I will have my best friend around all the time to capture my Kaden and future kids as they grow up!! How lucky are we??? :) But with my some what knowledge of Photoshop, we have had some lessons on how to make pictures have that extra added touch to them and learned some new things as well. It has been fun. :) Here are some recent ones...
My sweet Kaden...
Kaden giving his Gamma kisses
My adorable nephew Boston. :)

And the COOLEST nephew anyone could have, Mason!


A new venture for me is...READING!!!! Yes, I have been able to read since I was young, but I never got a book and just wanted to read it from front to back cover without putting it down...well I have found that book, or series rather. :) I started the "Twilight" series a week and a half ago and I am just about finished with the 3rd of the 4 books...I am HOOKED!!!! and I would have never guessed any book would have got me so attached. But it has. It is so good...I, as well as the rest of my family, are so shocked on how I am just reading everytime I get a chance. (I gave me a short break to post a blog but believe me, after Kaden goes to bed, I will be reading!!) I have even been reading on the couch and Kaden gets one of his favorite books recently, gets up beside me and reads his book in his own language he has and understands right now. :) It is so much fun!!! All I know is when this time is over and I have read the last line of the last book, I think I will be really sad. Heather, my sister, has also been addicted (which is not to much out of character for her since she was an English major in college and has always loved to read) but she is finished with it and is definitly having Edward and Bella withdrawls!! It does give us one more thing to talk about which is fun for the both of us. Keenan on the other hand cant believe that I cannot put the darn book down!!! I am just as shocked as most, believe me!!! I just love it. :)


Anyways, Kaden has been doing good. He just got over a cold, having strep and anything else he could seem to catch. :) But he is finally not coughing or have a runny nose! I love it when medicine works. He is keeping me and Keenan on our toes, having temper tantrums all of the time and I swear the "terrible 2's" (if that really does exist) has come a few months earlier for Kaden. Maybe that means it will end sooner?!?!? :) But we are all doing good. Just staying busy like usual with school, basketball games, cheerleading :) and keeping up with the rest of our families!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh the Twilight series is AMAZING! Did you see the movie?? I think I read the series in a week. it's totally obsessive and crazy, but I don't care!! I love Edward and Bella! Good choice on what books to start!

Ingram Gang said...

I'm a Twilight fool as well. I was sad when they ended. I can't wait to see how your sisters photography career goes...how fun!