Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer is just about over

So it is true....summer is just about over! It is officially over for Keenan (he went back last Friday) and I start back with the cheerleaders next Monday!!!! I cant believe it is coming to a quick close! Have I gotten accomplished what I thought I would at the beginning of the summer...potty train Kaden - Nope, I swear the kid will sit on the potty for an hour and do nothing, he hasnt found that button yet! clean out the house and get ready for the garage sale-kind of, but not completely finished (we are having a garage sale at my house on August 7th and 8th - TONS OF STUFF FROM MULTIPLE FAMILIES!!!) We were also going to update all of our hardware throughout our house...not done yet, as well as the light fixtures. Procastination has bit us in the rear!
But it has been a good summer, just gone by WAY to fast!!! A routine during the school year is nice but I sure like to sleep in a little, especially when Kaden doesnt get up until 10 or so. Those are nice days!
So my sister, Heather is pregnant and due in February!!! We are all so excited that there will be Ladd Baby #3 here soon!!! She goes to the doctor the first of August so pray that everything looks good.
Here is to the end of the summer...I will post pics soon! :) Lots of love...

2 comments:

LivingwiththeJohnsons said...

awww- congrats on becoming an aunt again soon! How exciting!
Hope all is well on your end.
Take care-
Sara

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

Where do you live? Any girl stuff?