Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Year

Well it is 2010 and oh what a year it will be!! We have a few new additions coming this year to our family and the first will be here in mid February. :) My neice Emme will make her debute some time mid February and I cannot wait. We will also have Hooker #2 arrive sometime mid summer. We will find out what we are expecting on February 9th! Oh I am counting down the days!

We have been very busy with Basketball lately. Between Keenan's coaching the 7th grade boys at Westover and me watching the cheerleaders at Tascosa cheer the boys and girls teams on then to Keenan, Pops, Micah, Blake and some other older guys playing in an adult league and now Mason is starting his league that Pops and Keenan are coaching we are super busy with basketball games! At least I like basketball a lot, but I am getting tired! :)

Here are a few pics that we recently took...enjoy and hope your 2010 is starting off as good as mine! :)

1 comment:

Ladd Family said...

I am so glad to see some pictures this morning of my nephew and his best bud, my boston! :) I was seriously about to take away your blog card!! haha! Anyway, it made my day. Love you and 2010 will be great!