Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy 3rd birthday Kaden!!

3 years ago today, me and Keenan headed to the hospital VERY early to finally meet our little guy, Kaden James. After a rough start, he has grown up to be such a big boy and such a love bug! He can always make his mom and dad laugh at just about anything and has the biggest heart for a little 3 year old I have ever seen. He loves his best friend, cousin, Boston but can fight just like a brother with him. He can always make me smile when I have had a rough day at work, just seeing him, makes my day! Now that our next adventure is soon going to begin, Kaden is going to be a big brother, I cannot wait to see him with his little brother Kline. He already talks to him, rubs my belly and gives him a little "pound"... :) I love this sweet boy more than I could have ever imagined and I am so thankful God has blessed us with this sweet boy. Thank you God for giving us this blessing on this very special day! Happy 3rd birthday sweet boy. We love you -
love, mom and dad

Here are some pics from the past 3 years...
















Happy 3rd Birthday Kaden!! We love you!!!













n
,

2 comments:

Three Guys & a Gal said...

Can't believe he is 3!!! he is so handsome! Tell him we said Happy Birthday! I can't wait to meet Kline! Love his name!

adie1983 said...

Oh my gosh, is he already 3?! What a cutie, he is precious.