Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy

Well, my cousins just left today and we got to hang out with them for a few days. The first time Kaden met Brendan and Brayden, he was only a few months old so he doesnt remember that, and the first time he saw them when they got here, he became his bashful self again. But everytime we saw them after that, his face would light up when they came in. Those 2 boys are so good with little guys like my Kaden. He had so much fun with them and played and laughed all the time!! My cousins being 14 and 10, they were just the right age to entertain. (And it helped so much when Keenan and I were getting ready this morning and they were playing with Kaden in his room --usually he is right there every step we take, wanting to play or be held!) My cousins and aunt and uncle lived in Keller Texas but just moved to Phoenix!! So it will be a little farther to see them now (more like a plane ride instead of a car ride) but I hope Kaden gets many more memories with them like he did the past few days!

Next week, I leave on Tuesday to go down to Lubbock for UCA cheerleading camp!! I take my 29 cheerleaders down there for 4 days of fun cheerleading all day long!! I am thinking it will be a long week. And, I havent left Kaden and Keenan by themselves since February when I went to Austin for a conference for school! So it will be hard but interesting! (I cant say relaxing because I dont think there will be much of that!) But since I have never gone to a cheerleading camp, I am kind of nervous! Now I know that I am the sponsor and I dont have to perform or do much cheer stuff (thank GOD!!!) but it is still nerve racking for me! Please pray!!! :)

Also, Keenan is finished at Weyerhaeuser (YAY!!!) and has a week and a half off before he starts his coaching gig! It will be an interesting and a tight month and a half for us but we will be okay...just got to trust in Him! Keenan is a different guy than he has been the last few months because he is finished out there. I am so happy for him and hope he just loves teaching and coaching!! I know he will do great.

My sister, Heather, and her family went out of town for 9 days! They left on Thursday. I already miss them like crazy and it has only been 2 days! But they are in Dallas now and will be going to San Antonio to Sea World next week! I know Mason and Boston will LOVE it! I wish we were with them!

Well I have babbled enough for now, have a great evening!!

4 comments:

adie1983 said...

Good luck at cheer camp:) You will do fine, I know you can keep them in check! We heard about Keenan's new coaching job, and will HAVE to come catch a few games next year.

Ladd Family said...

aww, we miss you guys too! give Kaden a kiss for me!

NieNie and Goose said...

fun fun camp! the boys will be great together! have a great time!

Ingram Gang said...

Have fun at camp!
Kaden is too cute. I love his big, blue eyes. They seem to beam with excitement!!!