Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kaden



I wanted to post some recent pictures of my sweet baby boy. He has grown up so fast and has the cutest personality! He is so much fun to play with and all the things he says and does makes us laugh continuously! From the "Uh-Oh" to his sweet innocent laugh he does when he knows he just did something he wasnt supposed to, he keeps us entertained all day long! The few pictures are of Kaden riding the 4-wheeler with Gamma (which he loves so much!), Kaden eating...:), Kaden at his dad's first basketball game this year (look at those eyes!!!) and then Kaden getting in and out of a shoebox. Yes, he is a little big for it, but he made it work. and it was so much fun when I pushed him around in it. :)




1 comment:

Megan said...

Tiffany I LOVE all your pictures! Kaden is the cutest ever!! :) Tisha takes all of Jake's pictures and I happen to see a link to your blog on hers! It's so fun, and yall are such a beautiful family!

Megan "McCloskey" Doak