Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kaden James

He is repeating EVERYTHING we say, well kind of. :) We say something and he tries to say it. Sometimes you can tell what he is trying to say, other times, it just sounds like a big mess. but still so cute!
Some recent things -- He is still getting into everything and so fun to play with; anytime he sees or smells food, he wants it; he gives kisses all of the time; he sleeps until 8:30 or 9 most days (which has been awesome this summer and is going to stink getting ready for school to start!); his new thing is pulling ALL of our DVD's off of the holder into the floor and laugh (And if you know me and Keenan, that is A LOT of DVD's. :)!!); I love how he says thank you most every time you give him something; how he does the sign language sign for more when he wants more (which is most of the time); has conquered shooting the basketball and making a shot on the next level up (his dad thought it was time to move it up-and he is doing so good!); LOVES for me and Keenan to read to him, he will just find a book, hand it to us and back into our lap to sit down and say again at least 2 times after we have finished the book; he thinks it is so funny to pull his shorts/shirts/pjs out of his drawer, throw them on the ground, and run away from me while he is laughing!...and that is just to name a few things going on with Kaden right now!
I love being a mother to this little guy!!! He brightens my day brighter than I ever imagined. motherhood is the best thing
I am also attaching some recent pictures of my little guy!
Hope you have enjoyed the recent things about Kaden lately...I had fun reminiscing. :)

1 comment:

Ladd Family said...

oh how I love this baby boy too! :) you are a good momma sis. Love you