Sunday, August 31, 2008

What a Fun weekend



We just got back from the Boys Ranch Rodeo and it was loads of fun!! We watched Mason ride the sheep in the Muttin' Bustin and that was the best part! We did get boots on Kaden and Boston, but I did not get any pictures of them with my camera. So when I get some of the I will post! They looked so dang cute! But it was a good weekend spending with my sister and her family that now reside out there! My mom and Randy and Randy's sister and husband, Tamra and Guy rented an RV and came out there too. That was fun to spend time with them. Getting together as a family is always good!


We got home and you could tell Kaden missed home. :) He just ran from one room to the other finding his favorite thing in each room and grabbing it and playing with it for just a second before he moved on to the next! He has not settled down since we got home. He then ate and that was interesting! Letting a little guy eat hamburger helper with a spoon when he is first learning how to feed himself with utensils is always a mess! But he did and ate it all! (Even though most of the juices were on the table and floor!!!)


But I did take some pictures of him playing for a little bit to share. (Apparently I dont post enough pictures--Heather) So enjoy!!


We are going to rest and relax tomorrow on our day off and then back to the routine of life! :) Have a wonderful labor day!

(Apparently I had taken 1 picture at the rodeo waiting for it to begin! --the first picture! and Aunt Heather had taken one of me in my new boots! Thanks aunt lala! :)!!!)

1 comment:

Ladd Family said...

Oh I miss that baby boy already! We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks for coming! Love you - H