Sunday, March 29, 2009

Since Spring Break

Well since Spring Break, it has been very hectic around our house hold. :)
First of all, we went to Phoenix for most of the break to see my uncle, aunt and cousins who recently moved out there. There house was awesome and I cant wait to go back! The guys enjoyed the pool table and ping pong table as well as the pool and hot tub! It was beautiful and I am so jealous! The weather was perfect! If only it was like that all year round and didnt reach over 100 in the summer, I would so not mind living there! :) It was Kaden's first time to fly, mine and Kaden's first time to Phoenix and our first big family trip. We had loads of fun. From going to a Spring Training game, to the Phoenix Zoo, to the dog races to laying out by the pool, and even getting to watch my cousin Brayden play some baseball, we had a blast...
My cousin Brayden, Mason and my other cousin Brendan at the spring training game
My cousin Brayden hittin' the ball baby!!! :)

Cousins Boston and Kaden hanging out by the pool... dont you just love their matching swimming trunks and top?!? :) Thanks Gamma!!!
Kaden eating at the dog races

Me and Keenan at the zoo



Kaden and Boston in the stroller at the zoo...
Very pretty animal!


My sweet family! :)
Isn't it cool?!?!??!?! :)
Mason and Kaden checking out the HUGE turtles! :)



Heather also got to take some pictures of Kaden since he will be turning 2 in a few weeks! Yes, my baby is turning 2 and I cannot believe it. EVERYONE always said that time flies, and I didnt really believe it going though those nights with not much sleep, to colicy, to nicu, to everything else with a baby, but it does. He is getting so big and has turned in to a little man for sure!








Well we had cheerleading tryouts the Friday before spring break and they ended up very well. I was very pleased with the new squads for Tascosa for next year and think it will be a good year...but oh, time will only tell! :)
Keenan is staying busy with track and he also got offered to coach a 7th grade boys basketball team for Hoop 10 in Amarillo. He was really excited because he loves to coach basketball and to make matters better, he gets paid for doing it! :) He is almost done with his first year as a teacher and I think he going to survive! :)

Heather and I are still doing diaper cakes...and we are having fun. We got our first "official" order from someone who had received our email from a friend of theirs. We were super excited!

April begins a busy month of birthdays for our family. Me, my moms, Keenans, Heathers, Kadens, and Jilly. We all cant wait!! Kaden's birthday party we are going to walk/run in the March of Dimes 5k. Since he was in the NICU when he was born and the March of Dimes helps support the NICU, and it landed on Kaden's birthday, we thought it would only be best! So we are getting a "TEAM KADEN" together do this. We are all very excited.

After the big morning of the 5k, we will go to the YMCA for Kaden's basketball birthday party! He is so excited! Especially since basketball is what he loves the most!!! and the kid can dribble, if you can believe it or not! I swear...he can litteraly dribble a regular size basketball. :) It is amazing! He really has some of his dad's genes in him!
We are looking forward to a very enjoyable and busy month of April! Lots of love...

3 comments:

Coke Family said...

Oh I love you and your beautiful family! Kaden is getting so big, 2-years-old...where has the time passed?!!! I am so excited for Keenan as well. Please tell him I said congratulations!

Also, I have several baby showers coming up...send me more information on yours and Heathers diaper cakes!

Love you guys!

Tonya

Pieces from the Reese's said...

Hey Tiffany! Your family is so precious! Kaden is adorable! Me and my mom were actually starting to plan Adie's baby shower. (Sometime in June) Send me some info about the diaper cakes, they are adorable!

Sam and Mandy said...

looks like you had a great trip to AZ. We just went for the first time last month also and had a lot of fun. Great weather!