Monday, May 4, 2009

Kaden is 2!!!

Yes, our little guy is 2! I can't believe it. The past 2 years have been so fun and crazy! But I wouldnt change it for anything!!! Kaden is my sweet little guy that has the most kissable cheeks ever and is what I look forward to all day, seeing him after school! Here are a few pictures of his basketball party!

We just recently went to Mason's 6th birthday party which was a swim party! It was a total hit!! Heather took lots of pictures so take a look at her blog to see some of those...she will have some up soon I am sure! :) (while you are waiting to see pics from Mason's party, check out her photography site...http://www.heatherladdphotography.com/) Kaden wasnt all about all the people and the water but everyone else seemed to have a good time.

So I just got back from the hospital...one of friends from high school, Amy Krieger, had her sweet baby Gabe late last night. I was there last week for a friend from college, Jessica Mitchell, and she had a sweet littler girl, Molly! I just got off the phone from my roommate from college and she will probably be having her little guy in the next few weeks!!! Another friend of mine should be having her baby next week as well!!! It is baby crazy going on! But they are all so cute and doing so good!! Praise the Lord!

Mother's Day is coming up and it really makes me sit back and think about how lucky I am! My mother (and my sister:)! ) is my best friend and I couldnt be so lucky! I am so grateful to have her in my life and my son's life! Thank you mom for all you have done for me and my family! We are so very lucky and you are so very special to us!
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there...new moms (Amy and Jessica) and expecant moms (Marcie and Niki) and all my other mom friends! Motherhood is the best! :)
Have a wonderful week!!





2 comments:

Three Guys & a Gal said...

I can;t believe he is 2!! yes it is raining babies!!! Time for #2 for you! Tell kaden we said happy birthday! happy mother's day to you!

LivingwiththeJohnsons said...

Thank for the sweet comment Tiffany! I hope you all are doing well!